Connected Health Conference 2019
What is the Connected Health Conference?
What is the CHC19 Theme?
Who should attend?
- Healthcare providers: Ambulatory decision-makers, physicians, RNs, and physician practices
- Developers and Innovation Leaders: CTOs, CIOs, Innovation Directors
- Government and Academia: VA, DoD, academic medical centers, OCR, SSA
- Payers: Private and public health insurance plans and related stakeholders
- New Exhibit Floor Setup: showcasing latest global developments and innovations
- Dynamic Content Deliverables: including TED Talks style 20-minute keynotes, interactive panels, debates, interviews and product demos
- Curated Networking Opportunities: experience new opportunities to interact with experts and potential partners
- Explore the Impact of Design: through compelling sessions focussed on 'retailing' of health, personalisation and engagement, clinician wellbeing, workflow and data, UX design for clinicians, data privacy and security, and much more...
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 - Wed, 6 Nov 2019
Four Corners, Florida 33896
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Thu, 14 Nov 2019
California, Santa Clara 95054
Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Valletta, FRN 1810
Sun, 22 Mar 2020 - Fri, 27 Mar 2020
San Diego, California 92101
Sun, 22 Mar 2020 - Thu, 26 Mar 2020
Sant Joan Despi, Barcelona 08970