30th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems
|Paper submission due (general and special tracks)|
February 28, 2017
|Notification of acceptance for papers||March 20, 2017|
|Final camera-ready paper due||April 13, 2017|
|Early registration deadline||April 23, 2017|
|IEEE CBMS 2917 conference days||June 22-24, 2017|
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 30th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2017) will be held at Research Dissemination Center of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, from Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th of June 2017. Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists. The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2017 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields.
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Open Data Analysis and Medical Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
- Decision Support, Intelligent systems, Recommendation Systems
- Linked Data, Big Data, Analytics and Everywhere Data Management
- Systems Integration and Security
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education, Big educational data analytics and decision making
- Learning materials and personalized learning
- Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices and Smart Technologies
- Bioinformatics, Neuroinformatics
- Personalisation and adaptation issues from Big, Open and Linked Data.
- Active and healthy ageing systems and data analytics
Registration Details will be Available Soon..
Programme Detail will be Available Soon...
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 - Wed, 29 Sep 2021
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 - Thu, 30 Sep 2021
Thu, 7 Oct 2021 - Fri, 8 Oct 2021
Thu, 14 Oct 2021 - Fri, 15 Oct 2021
Mon, 20 Dec 2021 - Wed, 22 Dec 2021
Tue, 26 Apr 2022 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022