2nd Annual HIMSS Cloud Computing Forum
JOIN US AT THE NATION’S ONLY EVENT DEDICATED TO THE CLOUD IN HEALTHCARE
A cloud event tailor-made for healthcare pros? We know we made a lot of dreams come true with this forum. And we're on cloud nine about coming back to the HIMSS annual conference in Las Vegas!
Here at HIMSS, we've heard it from you, we've heard it from our HIMSS community, and we've seen it first hand: cloud migration is challenging. There's a lot to consider. And it's not something you want to mess up.
Learn from the folks who have experienced cloud migration missteps or security snafus. Hear how organizations have developed well-planned strategies to leverage the cloud to achieve business and clinical goals. We want you to succeed. And it's why we're here – to share knowledge, to share best practices, real-world case studies, and professional insights from the experts in the trenches who'll help you do your job well.
Join your peers at the HIMSS and Healthcare IT News 2nd annual Cloud Computing Forum at HIMSS18. Last year, the event filled up quickly, so be sure to register early to ensure a seat.
The HIMSS Cloud Computing Forum at HIMSS18 brings together information technology decision-makers, business strategists, and clinical and data security professionals at healthcare provider and payer organizations nationwide. Regardless of where you are in your journey to the cloud, you'll get the insights and guidance you need to move your organization forward.
JOIN US AS WE TAKE ON:
- Cloud strategy fundamentals: developing a solid roadmap for your enterprise
- Busting the cloud security myth
- Determining which applications you should prioritize for the cloud
- Leveraging the cloud to reduce operating costs and improve efficiency
- Scalability and disaster recovery planning
- Strategic capabilities for beginning, intermediate, and advances cloud users
- Enhanced interoperability
- Privacy, security, and compliance
- Evaluating cloud services
- Data ownership
- Public? Private? Hybrid? Help!
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer & InfoSec Professionals
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Business and Enterprise Architects
- Chief Technology Officers
- IT VPs/Directors/Managers
- Software Engineer
- Other Healthcare Professionals
The registration fee to attend the Cloud Computing Forum is $350.00 (Advance Rate before February 5, 2018) and $400.00 (Standard Rate).
PLEASE NOTE: The Cloud Computing Forum takes place at the HIMSS18 conference, and registration is done on the conference site. The pass can be purchased in conjunction with the HIMSS18 conference pass or on its own as a pre-conference event only pass.
The Forum pass includes meals: Breakfast, breaks and lunch. Please reference agenda for detailed schedule.
For additional pricing information, please go to: HIMSS18 Registration Pricing
To register for the Forum, please go to: HIMSS18 Registration
Please contact us HIMSS18 Conference Registrar (CompuSystems) [email protected] or 855-326-8342 with any registration questions.
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 - Fri, 7 Sep 2018
England EC3N 2LB
Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - Thu, 11 Oct 2018
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Mon, 29 Oct 2018 - Tue, 30 Oct 2018
Sat, 26 Jan 2019 - Wed, 30 Jan 2019