2nd Annual Digital Health Advances Conference 2022
- Data Governance, Security & Responsibility: Mitigate risks and invalidities with robust data governance, clear responsibilities and secure storage systems
- Anticipate The Role Of AI & ML In Healthcare: Capture the momentum whilst managing expectations of AI and ML application and embed within
- Critically Assess Post-Covid Learnings: Cement long-term changes by reflecting upon innovations, successes, failures and lessons learned
- Secure Ultimate HCP & Patient Engagement By Proving Value: Ease concerns, validate efforts, decrease pushback and prove success to tangibly improve outcomes
- Fuel Digital Health Innovation With New Tech & Digital: Unlock the opportunities that new digital and tech innovations present to improve
- Seamlessly Implement Telemedicine & Wearables Into Healthcare Delivery: What new healthcare habits will drive forward long-lasting changes?
- Mitigate Tighter Efficacy Standards & Prepare For Changing Guidelines: Navigate the complexities of an ever-evolving regulatory landscape
- Deep Dive Into Personalised Healthcare & Genomics: How can patient genomic data pave the way to the future of personalised medicine?
- Semantic Interoperability & Digital Health Records: Tackle the lack of standardisation for greater ease of effective healthcare delivery
- Evidencing Outcomes, RWE & Proving Value: Drive efficiencies in healthcare by championing an increased focus on evidencing outcomes
Who Should Attend?
What's New At The 2nd Annual Digital Health Advances Conference?
- 20 Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Biotech, Hospitals & Healthcare Speakers In 1 Unmissable Day!
- Capture The Momentum Of 2021 To Drive Digital Advancements In 2022 & Beyond
- NEW For 2022! Post-Covid Learnings! ✓ HCP & Patient Engagement ✓ Semantic Interoperability & Digital Health Records ✓ Personalised Healthcare & Genomics ✓ Evidencing Outcomes & Value
- 5 Peer-To-Peer Breakout Discussions: Wearables ✓ Telehealth ✓ Clinical Trials ✓ Women’s Health ✓ Mental Health
- 3 Hot Topic Panel Discussions: A) Post-Covid Learnings & Acceleration B) New Tech & Digital Adoption C) Regulatory Approaches
- 100% Satisfaction Rating At Our 2021 Event
Book Your Pass Before 5pm Today For Just £499 (SAVE £150)!
For Group Discounts, Please Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Wed, 7 Sep 2022 - Thu, 8 Sep 2022
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 - Tue, 27 Sep 2022
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 - Thu, 29 Sep 2022
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 - Fri, 30 Sep 2022
Tue, 25 Apr 2023 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023