- Slim design: Integrated radiation lamp in a slim monitor with optimal representation of contrasts
- Large field of view: The 31 cm image intensifier displays all relevant image information
- Flexible application: Predefined programs and the Advanced Active Cooling system support interdisciplinary application
- Ergonomic: Additional extension of 20 cm to the vertical lift for flexible set-up scenarios at the OR table
- Space-saving: Maximum mobility with minimum space requirement (0.8 m²) on three wheels
- Wireless connection: Encrypted WLAN technology for the secure
transmission of image data to the PACS
X-pect more: Ziehm Imaging at ECR 2013
Published on : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Print as PDF
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new wide-angle...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...
Scanning for technically difficult patients (TDP) becomes even more challenging for physicians, while image quality is critical for confident diagnosis. DC-8 Exp brings together a new set of innovative solutions to enhance the experience of conducting...
For users who value state-of-the art technology: Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG Bidirectional Wi-Fi communication Culprit Coronary Artery AlgorithmTM for early STEMI detection The CARDIOVIT FT-1 is ultra-portable:...