- Slim design: Integrated radiation lamp in a slim monitor with optimal representation of contrasts
- Large field of view: The 31 cm image intensifier displays all relevant image information
- Flexible application: Predefined programs and the Advanced Active Cooling system support interdisciplinary application
- Ergonomic: Additional extension of 20 cm to the vertical lift for flexible set-up scenarios at the OR table
- Space-saving: Maximum mobility with minimum space requirement (0.8 m²) on three wheels
- Wireless connection: Encrypted WLAN technology for the secure
transmission of image data to the PACS
X-pect more: Ziehm Imaging at ECR 2013
Published on : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Print as PDF
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new wide-angle...
Sectra PACS is designed for a high production environment with stability and usability in focus. Highlights include functions to speed up oncology workflows such as anatomical linking and support for reviewing complex multiparametric MRI studies such...
For users who value state-of-the art technology: Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG Bidirectional Wi-Fi communication Culprit Coronary Artery AlgorithmTM for early STEMI detection The CARDIOVIT FT-1 is ultra-portable:...
Pushing the boundaries The advanced technical capabilities that the RS80A with Prestige features are built on the successes of Samsung technologies, including superior image quality, while offering exclusive options. The features such as S-Fusion and...