- Slim design: Integrated radiation lamp in a slim monitor with optimal representation of contrasts
- Large field of view: The 31 cm image intensifier displays all relevant image information
- Flexible application: Predefined programs and the Advanced Active Cooling system support interdisciplinary application
- Ergonomic: Additional extension of 20 cm to the vertical lift for flexible set-up scenarios at the OR table
- Space-saving: Maximum mobility with minimum space requirement (0.8 m²) on three wheels
- Wireless connection: Encrypted WLAN technology for the secure
transmission of image data to the PACS
X-pect more: Ziehm Imaging at ECR 2013
Published on : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Print as PDF
For users who value state-of-the art technology: Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG Bidirectional Wi-Fi communication Culprit Coronary Artery AlgorithmTM for early STEMI detection The CARDIOVIT FT-1 is ultra-portable:...
The scope of Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA) has expanded considerably in recent years to include younger, more active patients. The surgical objectives have evolved from merely relieving pain to restoring full function.7 hipEOS is used to plan a primary,...
Introducing a new chapter in ultrasound visualization technology. X-Porte was developed from the ground up to incorporate a breakthrough, proprietary beam-forming technology: XDI (Extreme Definition Imaging). This signal analysis algorithm shapes X-Porte's...
Due to the complex nature of the spine, surgeries may be particularly difficult and call for careful preparation for better outcomes. The spineEOS online software provides a 3D visualization of the patient’s spine in its current state as well as a literature-based,...