- Slim design: Integrated radiation lamp in a slim monitor with optimal representation of contrasts
- Large field of view: The 31 cm image intensifier displays all relevant image information
- Flexible application: Predefined programs and the Advanced Active Cooling system support interdisciplinary application
- Ergonomic: Additional extension of 20 cm to the vertical lift for flexible set-up scenarios at the OR table
- Space-saving: Maximum mobility with minimum space requirement (0.8 m²) on three wheels
- Wireless connection: Encrypted WLAN technology for the secure
transmission of image data to the PACS
X-pect more: Ziehm Imaging at ECR 2013
Published on : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Print as PDF
Sectra's reporting module, developed with complex oncology cases in mind, facilitates overview of relevant priors together with the current request and report text. It also offers support for resident workflows and embedded links to images in the rep...
Sectra provides a complete solution for primary diagnostics in pathology. The solution includes archiving and storage solutions together with high-end review workstations. It allows pathologists to make their diagnoses and reports with higher precision...
Sectra PACS is designed for a high production environment with stability and usability in focus. Highlights include functions to speed up oncology workflows such as anatomical linking and support for reviewing complex multiparametric MRI studies such...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...