- Compact, highly portable, wireless connected, ready for use in seconds
- Fully customisable using ¬ Touch feature
- Advanced tools facilitate more accurate diagnosis
- Ergonomic design for fast workflow and patient throughput
- Two probe connectors on board, four on the cart
Esaote, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical diagnostic systems, is launching MyLab™Gamma, a best in class, highly-portable “green” ultrasound system at ESC Congress (European Society of Cardiology, Barcelona, 30th August - 3rd September). Based on Esaote’s productivity-oriented operating platform, the super-light, feature packed portable system sets ultrasound free to be used in any environment - at a moment’s notice.
Highly portable and battery-operated, the MyLab™Gamma offers fast boot times and a rapid resume from standby mode that means the system is ready to use within seconds. Integration of wireless connectivity, a class-leading feature for a system of its size and price, facilitates easy, one-click networking with other systems and local networks as required.
“MyLab™Gamma finally sets ultrasound free,” says Joop Geijsen, Ultrasound Project Manager at Esaote. “We now bring superb quality images and fast, accurate diagnosis right to the point-of-care in any situation – wherever and whenever.”
Fast, Simple To Use, Comfortable
Esaote, a recognised leader in ergonomics and design lead simplicity, has engineered the MyLab™Gamma to meet the rigorous demands of the sonographer’s working environment, particularly those using ultrasound systems for many hours a day. Esaote’s simple-to-use, Touch screen-based interface guides the operator through set-up and image capture, enabling faster workflow. A high-resolution widescreen monitor can be rotated through +90/-90 degrees to increase comfort, and allows an examination to be shared with the patient or colleague. An almost silent cooling system improves the quality of the working environment and reduces operator disturbance.
Two transducer connectors allow two probes to be connected to the system: switching the probe selection during an examination is simple, further increasing efficiency and workflow. An optional multi-connector is available, allowing up to four transducers to be connected and selected via the intuitive software interface. MyLab™Gamma also comes with remote service capabilities. The system can be recovered in the shortest time possible by simply connecting it to the network: Esaote’s Service Team can easily troubleshoot any issue, perform proactive maintenance and monitor performance.
Optimal Solution For A Range Of Applications
Incorporating high resolution imaging, advanced technologies, and supporting a range of probes, MyLab™Gamma is an optimal ultrasound solution for cardiovascular and a range of other applications
1. For cardiovascular applications, MyLab™Gamma is equipped with comprehensive cardiac and vascular ultrasound packages, and provides excellent image quality in a very compact size. Advanced tools (QIMT, XStrain™(*), TEE Probe, Post Processing, Wireless connectivity - customisable measurements and flexible configuration - coupled with a tailored reporting package - make MyLabTMGamma the complete solution for cardiovascular scanning in the clinic and on the move.
2. MyLab™Gamma’s is also well-suited to other applications, including general imaging, women’s health, anaesthesiology, emergency and critical care. The system represents an ideal solution from Point-of-Care to shared Ultrasound services.
MyLabTMGamma comes with a 2-year additional device warranty package to the current standard warranty period (excludes probes, carts and accessories).