The 96th Scientific Assembly & Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, which hosts nearly 60,000 attendees from around the world, takes place this year from November 28 till December 3 this year. Highlights from the meeting will include breaking news from approximately 20 scientific and exhibitor press conferences, and more than 2,400 scientific presentations and posters covering the latest trends in radiologic research.
The following are just a few headlines generated by reporters covering last year’s meeting:
- Beverage Can Tabs Remain a Risk for Kids
- Too Much Exercise in Middle Life May Cause Arthritis
- Why Men and Women Handle Danger Differently
- Overweight Children May Develop Back Pain
- Smartphones May Help Diagnose Acute Appendicitis
- Childhood Lead Exposure Causes Permanent Brain Damage
- Opportunity to interview experts in all radiologic subspecialties and related fields
- Access to approximately 1,800 education exhibits and demonstrations
IMAGING Management will provide updates and coverage regarding details of programme developments on this website.