EuroPACS have announced the dates of their 2007 meeting in Berlin. These annual international meetings are aimed at providing updated information on state-of-the-art PACS and related research activities. The programme usually features invited as well as submitted papers on new developments in the field, including clinical and technical topics. Taking place between June 27 – 30, 2007, this will be the 25th edition of the congress, which will take place in concert with the annual CARS meeting.
Topics will include:
• PACS - Planning and Purchasing Strategies
• PACS - Evaluation and Economical Aspects
• PACS - Beyond Radiology
• Image Distribution, Storage and Archiving Strategies
• Workflow and Data Flow in Radiology
• PACS/RIS/HIS - Integration Issues
• Regional PACS and Teleradiology
• Security and Privacy, Quality Assurance, Legal Aspects
• PACS and e-Learning in Radiology and Medical Sciences.