The Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS) congress is the yearly event for scientists, engineers and physicians to present and discuss the key innovations that shape modern medicine on a worldwide basis.
The CARS Congress Organizing Committee invites you to come to Heidelberg from 26 - 29 June 2013, for an extraordinary event in which scientific/medical presentations as well as stimulating discussions will foster new visions on the future of medicine. At CARS you will have the opportunity to meet scholars and practising experts in the fields of radiology, surgery, engineering, informatics and healthcare management who have an interest in topics, such as:
- Image- and model-guided interventions;
- Advanced medical imaging;
- Image processing and visualisation;
- Computer aided diagnosis;
- Medical simulation and e-learning;
- Surgical navigation and robotics;
- Model-guided medicine, and
- Personalised medicine.
For more information please visit www.cars-int.org