Winter Diagnostic Imaging Update In Jackson Hole 2022
The Imaging in Jackson Hole course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications. At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the imaging protocols for right upper quadrant pain.
- Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
- Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
- Describe recent advances and techniques in prostate imaging.
- Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
- Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology.
Programme Available Online here
Sat, 11 Dec 2021 - Mon, 13 Dec 2021
Fri, 7 Jan 2022 - Sun, 9 Jan 2022
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Wed, 19 Jan 2022 - Sat, 22 Jan 2022
Wed, 23 Feb 2022 - Sun, 27 Feb 2022
Mon, 7 Mar 2022 - Sat, 11 Jun 2022
Tue, 31 May 2022 - Fri, 3 Jun 2022
Mon, 11 Jul 2022 - Fri, 15 Jul 2022
Fri, 16 Sep 2022 - Sun, 18 Sep 2022