SIR 2019 is comprehensive, current and core to your practice.
No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty.
SIR Heads to Austin - March 23-28, 2019.
Who should attend?
SIR 2019 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR—and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
Programme is available here!
Registration is available here!
Mon, 1 Aug 2022 - Fri, 5 Aug 2022
Mon, 12 Sep 2022 - Wed, 14 Sep 2022
Tue, 13 Sep 2022 - Wed, 14 Sep 2022
Fri, 16 Sep 2022 - Sun, 18 Sep 2022
London N1 9AG
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 - Fri, 30 Sep 2022
Thu, 6 Oct 2022 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022