SBI/ACR Breast Imaging Symposium 2018
The largest breast imaging conference in the world offers something for everyone. Enhance your skills through engaging plenary sessions and focused workshops with leading experts. Discover new and original research from around the world presented in scientific sessions and e-posters. Technologists and Members-in-Training, attend sessions designed specifically for you. Connect with vendors and stay up-to-date with cutting edge technology in the extensive exhibit hall.
Upon completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Explain the current science and recommendations regarding use of screening mammography.
- Analyze other imaging methods increasingly used for breast cancer screening, including digital breast tomosynthesis as an alternative to conventional full field digital mammography, plus breast ultrasound, breast MRI and molecular breast imaging as supplements to mammography.
- Discuss the current pathology perspective on the biology of high risk lesions and of breast cancers.
- Describe the current and evolving surgical and systemic treatment strategies for breast cancers.
- Apply knowledge on a wide variety of breast imaging topics. Molecular breast imaging, radioactive seed localization, challenging cases, performance benchmarks, accreditation and economics will be included.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American College of Radiology and the Society of Breast Imaging. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The American College of Radiology designates this activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Radiology is approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM) to sponsor and/or review Continuing Medical Educational programs for Radiologic Technologists and radiation Therapists.
The American College of Radiology designates this education activity as meeting the criteria for up to 22 Category A credit hours of the ARRT.
Pre-Conference Workshop: Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
April 11, 2018
April 12-15, 2018
Early Registration Discount Deadline
December 31, 2017
SBI Information Booth
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, April 13, 2018 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, April 14, 2018 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Full Programme available here
Register online here
Wed, 25 May 2022 - Sat, 28 May 2022
Wed, 25 May 2022 - Fri, 27 May 2022
Tue, 31 May 2022 - Fri, 3 Jun 2022
Wed, 1 Jun 2022 - Sat, 4 Jun 2022
Mon, 6 Jun 2022 - Fri, 10 Jun 2022
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 13007
Tue, 7 Jun 2022 - Sat, 11 Jun 2022
Thu, 9 Jun 2022 - Sat, 11 Jun 2022