The Australian & New Zealand College of Radiology and its members work in many ways to nurture and develop the professions of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
Our work includes:
- Policy: developing policy to ensure that all patients are able to access high quality healthcare
- Advocacy: actively engaging with government, industry, consumers and other stakeholders
- Quality and Standards: improving the quality and standards of clinical radiology and radiation oncology services
- Research: fostering a culture of research, actively supporting research as part of training and in the professional lives of our members
- Our Consultations: seeking member feedback on the development of professional documents, reports and submissions
- Other Initiatives: including our Examination and Assessment Review, the Specialist Training Program and our support for international activities.
Programme Available Online here
Registration Available Online here
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Mon, 2 Aug 2021 - Fri, 6 Aug 2021
Fri, 20 Aug 2021 - Sun, 22 Aug 2021
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 - Mon, 20 Sep 2021
Sat, 25 Sep 2021 - Tue, 28 Sep 2021
Thu, 30 Sep 2021 - Sat, 2 Oct 2021