OIC.9 - Oncologic Imaging Course 2019
OIC welcomes the most qualified faculty who comprise of internationally renowned speakers.These experts share their expertise with the participants who are also invited to actively contribute to the sessions with their experience and advice.
Those involved in the field of oncologic imaging are experiencing a time of increasing pressure, stress and change. The demand for efficiency and effectiveness in all oncologic imaging matters is constantly growing. OIC addresses current challenges and provides a forum for education and the exchange of ideas and concepts. The course furthermore deals with supportive methods and techniques so the delegates will leave with new ideas for their day-to-day practice. OIC involves lectures, workshops, interactive case discussions and panel discussions.
- Provide up-to-date reviews on the use of imaging to detect, characterise and stage common tumours.
- Illustrate the various newer systems for imaging response assessment in use today.
- Emphasise the basic principles of interpreting and reporting oncologic imaging examinations.
- Provide an extended, in-depth review of best practices in breast imaging.
- Present hot topics and emerging applications.
- Utilise interactive teaching and problem-solving case presentations.
- Employ workshops to allow additional interaction with the faculty.
Educational OutcomesThe course will improve radiologists’ confidence in interpreting oncologic images through interactive teaching and problem-solving case presentations.
These updates are expected to:
- increase the learner's specific knowledge of standard and newer issues in oncologic imaging
- result in greater confidence of the learner when applying that knowledge
- improve the learner’s skills and help when interpreting radiology studies and clinical situations.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
|Registration Fees ||Early Fees* ||Late Fees**||Onsite Fees***|
|Non Member||540,00 €||640,00 €||690,00 €|
|ESOI Member (Full/Allied Sciences)||430,00 €||530,00 €||580,00 €|
|Non Member reduced (resident in training, under 36)||240,00 €||340,00 €||390,00 €|
|ESOI Member reduced (resident in training, under 36)||180,00 €||280,00 €||330,00 €|
**Late fees offered until June 14, 2019
***Onsite fees offered until June 20, 2019
- Access to all lectures
- Participation in workshops
- Certificate of attendance incl. CME credits
- Syllabus (provided after the course)
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception
Please note that lunch is not included in the registration fee but can be added for 90,00 € (3 days extensive buffet in 5* hotel).
Mon, 17 Jun 2019 - Mon, 21 Oct 2019
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 - Sat, 29 Jun 2019
Wed, 26 Jun 2019 - Sat, 29 Jun 2019
Tue, 2 Jul 2019 - Wed, 3 Jul 2019
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB3 9DP
Sun, 21 Jul 2019 - Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Aurora, Colorado 80019
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 - Fri, 9 Aug 2019
NM, Santa Fe 87501
Sat, 7 Sep 2019 - Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019
Ontario, Alliston L9R 1A4
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Rosenheim, Bavaria 83022
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Bela Vista,, São Paulo - SP CEP 01333-000