Musculoskeletal MRI, Ultrasound and Neuroradiology 2021
The Musculoskeletal and Neuroradiology Imaging course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in MRI.
- Integrate state-of-the-art imaging techniques and applications into clinical practice.
- Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Apply quality improvement strategies with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
- Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases.
- Describe recent advances and techniques in musculoskeletal systems.
Programme Available Online here
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Fri, 15 Oct 2021 - Sun, 17 Oct 2021
Sun, 17 Oct 2021 - Wed, 20 Oct 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 - Wed, 27 Oct 2021
Fri, 29 Oct 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
Fri, 5 Nov 2021 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021
Sat, 6 Nov 2021 - Sun, 7 Nov 2021
Sun, 28 Nov 2021 - Thu, 2 Dec 2021
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Sat, 11 Dec 2021 - Mon, 13 Dec 2021
Fri, 7 Jan 2022 - Sun, 9 Jan 2022
Miami Beach, Florida 33139