LRCB Digital Breast Cancer Screening for Radiologists 2018
The Dutch Reference Center for Screening (LRCB) annually organises an international training programme in Digital Breast Cancer Screening in cooperation with the EUSOBI.
An important part of this 5-day course are the hands-on training sessions in which participants individually read about 900 screening examinations. At the end of each session, there will be an interactive discussion with the trainer and other participants. Furthermore, the programme will incorporate a series of lectures by several experts in the field of radiology, pathology, breast cancer screening, epidemiology, physico-technical aspects of digital breast cancer screening.
The course is designed for radiologists who (will) perform Breast Cancer Screening or are interested in Breast Cancer Screening.
- You are a radiologist familiar with breast diagnostics.
- You are able to communicate in English.
On completion of this course, participants are able to act as radiologist in a screening situation in such a way that they ensure the correct balance between detection, specificity and the associated efforts and costs.
- To explain the procedures and state of affairs with regards to screening.
- To decide whether a mammogram can be evaluated based on the positioningtechnique and (physico-technical) image quality.
- To refer clients and assign BI-RADS status according to professional standards.
- To name and understand the impact and added value of important developments in the field of breast cancer screening.
EUSOBI Member: € 1.250,00*
Non Member: € 1.350,00*
* Kindly note that the fee includes lunch for 5 days, but do not cover travel and accommodation expenses.
The Digital Breast Cancer Screening Course is limited to a maximum of 20 participants. In case of insufficient applications (less than 8), the LRCB has the right to cancel the course until May 28, 2018. Please keep this in mind for your travel arrangements. Kindly note that places are offered upon ‘first-come, first-served basis’. If the course is fully booked, we will put your name on the waiting list and contact you in case of availability.
No refunds can be provided if an applicant withdraws his/her application after May 22, 2017.
Programme available online here
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 - Sun, 16 Sep 2018
Barcelona, Barcelona 08004
Wed, 19 Sep 2018 - Fri, 21 Sep 2018
Barcelona, Catalonia 08019
Sat, 22 Sep 2018 - Wed, 26 Sep 2018
Thu, 11 Oct 2018 - Sat, 13 Oct 2018
Athina, 115 21
Sat, 20 Oct 2018 - Wed, 24 Oct 2018
Sun, 25 Nov 2018 - Fri, 30 Nov 2018
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 - Fri, 22 Feb 2019