ESNR 2019 - European Society of Neuroradiology
ESNR MISSION and VISION
To promote and defend diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology, to demonstrate its value in healthcare and to society, and to promote and enhance education, training and research of this radiological subspecialty for the ultimate benefit of the patients.
ESNR works with neuroradiologists from different European and non-European countries, and with other organizations that share similar missions and objectives on a worldwide scale, with the ultimate goal of providing and leading education, training and research in Neuroradiology.
- Promote and defend Neuroradiology as a radiological subspecialty
- Demonstrate the value of Neuroradiology in healthcare and to society
- Promote and enhance research in Neuroradiology
- Support education and teaching opportunities
- Be actively involved in coordinating initiatives in education, research, training and practice
- Organize an Annual Congress
- Organize courses, workshops and other teaching activities
- Encourage young researches by promoting learning, training and exchange programs
- Promote liaise with other related organisations on a worldwide scale
Programme available soon!
Registration available soon!
Mon, 17 Jun 2019 - Mon, 21 Oct 2019
Sun, 21 Jul 2019 - Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Aurora, Colorado 80019
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 - Fri, 9 Aug 2019
NM, Santa Fe 87501
Sat, 7 Sep 2019 - Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019
Ontario, Alliston L9R 1A4
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019
London, W2 2EA
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Rosenheim, Bavaria 83022
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Bela Vista,, São Paulo - SP CEP 01333-000
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 - Sat, 5 Oct 2019
CL, Rotterdam 3012