Advanced Breast Cancer Screening Course 2020
Sun, 1 Nov 2020, 09:00
Sun, 1 Nov 2020, 18:00
The Dutch Expert Centre for Screening (LRCB) is a knowledge driven organization that aims for optimal medical and physico-technical quality of screening programmes. Our experts both supervise and contribute. The LRCB controls and optimizes screening programs and skills of professionals through knowledge and training. In this way the LRCB continuously improves the quality of early detection and diagnosis, of breast cancer and tuberculosis.
The LRCB organises international courses in Breast Cancer Screening in cooperation with the EUSOBI.
he LRCB offers two different courses:
- Breast Cancer Screening Course
- Advanced Breast Cancer Screening (introduced in 2019)
At the end of both courses, the registered participants receive a certificate of attendance and 30 CME credits.
- You are a radiologist familiar with breast diagnostics.
- You have participated in the LRCB/ EUSOBI breast cancer screening course OR you have at least 5 years of experience in breast cancer screening.
- You are able to communicate in English.
We aim for participants to improve their screening performance, regarding detection and recall. The focus will be on hands-on training. A specific part of the hands-on training are the thematic training sets. These sets consist of difficult cases of one type of lesion, such as calcifications and architectural distortions. These will help the participant to gain more confidence in interpretation of these kind of lesions.
- Interpretation of difficult cases, in order to improve screening performance and confidence in your decisions.
- Practice on mammography reading with thematic training sets, in order to recognize patterns of typical lesions.
- In-depth relevant knowledge such as positioning technique and physico-technical image quality and new developments in the field of breast cancer screening.
Programme available online here
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 - Fri, 30 Sep 2022
Sun, 2 Oct 2022 - Mon, 3 Oct 2022
Baltimore, Maryland 21287
Thu, 6 Oct 2022 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022
Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Mon, 10 Oct 2022
Paris, Île-de-France 75017
Sat, 15 Oct 2022 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
Sun, 23 Oct 2022 - Fri, 28 Oct 2022
Tue, 25 Oct 2022 - Thu, 27 Oct 2022
United Arab Emirates