Advanced Breast Cancer Screening Course
Mon, 18 Nov 2019, 08:30
Fri, 22 Nov 2019, 04:30
The Dutch Expert Centre for Screening (LRCB) is
a knowledge driven organization that aims for optimal medical and
physico-technical quality of screening programmes. Our experts both
supervise and contribute. The LRCB controls and optimizes screening
programs and skills of professionals through knowledge and training. In
this way the LRCB continuously improves the quality of early detection
and diagnosis, of breast cancer and tuberculosis.
The LRCB organises international courses in Breast Cancer Screening in cooperation with the EUSOBI.
he LRCB offers two different courses:
- Breast Cancer Screening Course
- Advanced Breast Cancer Screening (introduced in 2019)
At the end of both courses, the registered participants receive a certificate of attendance and 30 CME credits.
- You are a radiologist familiar with breast diagnostics.
- You have participated in the LRCB/ EUSOBI breast cancer screening course OR you have at least 5 years of experience in breast cancer screening.
- You are able to communicate in English.
We aim for participants to improve their screening performance, regarding detection and recall. The focus will be on hands-on training. A specific part of the hands-on training are the thematic training sets. These sets consist of difficult cases of one type of lesion, such as calcifications and architectural distortions. These will help the participant to gain more confidence in interpretation of these kind of lesions.
- Interpretation of difficult cases, in order to improve screening performance and confidence in your decisions.
- Practice on mammography reading with thematic training sets, in order to recognize patterns of typical lesions.
- In-depth relevant knowledge such as positioning technique and physico-technical image quality and new developments in the field of breast cancer screening.
See the program here!
EUSOBI Member: € 1.250,00*
Non Member: € 1.350,00*
* Kindly note that the fee includes lunch for 5 days, but do not cover travel and accommodation expenses.
The registration for the Breast Cancer Screening Course will start at December 1, 2018.
The registration for the Advanced Breast Cancer Screening Course will start at June 1, 2019.
Both courses are limited to a maximum of 20 participants. In case of insufficient registrations (less than 8), the LRCB has the right to cancel the course until 5 weeks prior to the course. Please keep this in mind for your travel arrangements. Kindly note that places are offered upon ‘first-come, first-served basis’. If the course is fully booked, we will put your name on the waiting list and contact you in case of availability.
A cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the course will not result in a refund.
Mon, 17 Jun 2019 - Mon, 21 Oct 2019
Sun, 21 Jul 2019 - Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Aurora, Colorado 80019
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 - Fri, 9 Aug 2019
NM, Santa Fe 87501
Sat, 7 Sep 2019 - Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019
Ontario, Alliston L9R 1A4
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019
London, W2 2EA
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Rosenheim, Bavaria 83022
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Bela Vista,, São Paulo - SP CEP 01333-000
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 - Sat, 5 Oct 2019
CL, Rotterdam 3012