ACR 2018 Annual Meeting
The ACR Annual Meeting will feature the activities of the ACR Council
along with programming designed to support the needs of Council
members, Chapter leaders, the RFS and YPS. All ACR members and guests
are welcome to attend.
Program and Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of the meeting attendees will be able to:
- Implement key leadership and practice management skills to enhance the value-based care of radiology.
- Discuss health policy trends, including delivery, payment models, MACRA impacting the radiology healthcare field.
- Review the key legislative issues that affect the radiology profession and develop skills to advocate for the profession.
- Evaluate critical regulatory information on procedures and guidelines to enhance the practice of radiology.
- Describe the latest innovative technologies, including machine learning, to improve performance and quality.
Programme available online here
Register online here
Wed, 25 May 2022 - Sat, 28 May 2022
Wed, 25 May 2022 - Fri, 27 May 2022
Tue, 31 May 2022 - Fri, 3 Jun 2022
Wed, 1 Jun 2022 - Sat, 4 Jun 2022
Mon, 6 Jun 2022 - Fri, 10 Jun 2022
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 13007
Tue, 7 Jun 2022 - Sat, 11 Jun 2022
Thu, 9 Jun 2022 - Sat, 11 Jun 2022