12th Annual International Symposium on Ovarian Cancer 2021
The 12th Annual International Symposium on Ovarian Cancer and Other Gynecologic Malignancies™ is a 1-day, educational and scientific meeting that will focus on key clinical topics in the management of ovarian cancer, as well as endometrial and cervical malignancies.
Join leading experts as they debate and discuss the latest diagnostic, therapeutic, and supportive care strategies for patients with gynecologic cancers. Management of gynecologic malignancies is a dynamic field with recent advances shifting the treatment paradigm to provide significant clinical benefit for patients. Optimal implementation of chemotherapy, targeted therapies, immunotherapies, as well as combination and other therapeutic strategies, will be analyzed and discussed both in frontline and relapsed disease settings. Case-based presentations will allow for vibrant discussion of the practical concerns of treating patients in the real world. Promising novel agents currently undergoing clinical trial evaluation will also be highlighted.
This highly practical and interactive symposium will provide a unique opportunity for medical oncologists, as well as other healthcare professionals, to learn from and interact with world-renowned experts in the field of gynecologic malignancies. The goal of this conference is to increase clinical knowledge among participants, foster the application of new data into practice, and, ultimately, to improve patient outcomes. We encourage you to join us.
The important benefits of attending this congress includes:
- Learn from and interact with world-renowned experts to expand your knowledge in the field of gynecologic malignancies
- Hear a debate-style presentation featuring 2 experts--each offering opposing viewpoints on the treatment options for Homologous Recombination–Proficient (HRP) Ovarian Cancer--and weigh in on who you think has the most persuasive argument
- Gain insight into how the experts treat patients GYN malignancies through several case-based, interactive presentations and discussions
- Participate in a dedicated session led by national/international experts to discuss the revolutionary impact that immunotherapies are having in the treatment of ovarian, cervical, and endometrial cancer
- Have your most pressing clinical questions answered during the numerous Q & A sessions spread out throughout the conference
This educational activity is directed toward medical oncologists and fellows who treat patients with gynecologic malignancies. Gynecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of gynecologic malignancies will be invited to participate.
Programme Available Online here
Registration Available Online here
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Thu, 13 May 2021 - Sat, 15 May 2021
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Sat, 15 May 2021 - Wed, 19 May 2021
Mon, 24 May 2021 - Thu, 27 May 2021
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 - Sat, 12 Jun 2021
Thu, 17 Jun 2021 - Sun, 20 Jun 2021
Sun, 11 Jul 2021 - Thu, 15 Jul 2021
CA, Dana Point 92629