Individualized Nutritional Strategies in ICU
Monday, 15th October • Room Barcelona • 12.30 - 14.00
Chairman: Prof. Jukka Takala, MD, PhD, Switzerland
Co-Chair: Martin Dünser, MD, Salzburg, Austria
- Welcome and Introduction
- Adequate nutrition: Did we learn enough to change the practice?
Prof. Jean-Daniel Chiche, MD, PhD, France
- Energy requirement: Do we need to measure?
Prof. Jan Wernerman, MD, PhD, Sweden
- Barriers to Enteral Nutrition: GI dysfunction in ICU patients
Prof. Stephan Jakob, MD, PhD, Switzerland
- Can Early Enteral Nutrition prevent gut dysfunction?
A/Prof. Gordon Doig, PhD, Australia
- Question & Answer Session
Nestlé Nutrition Institute in collaboration with GE Healthcare