Optimizing Patient-Ventilator Interaction and Chance of Success in NIV
Monday October 15, 12:30–14:00, Room Stockholm
Chairpersons: Massimo Antonelli and Paolo Navalesi, Italy
- An overview of NIV ventilation.
Paolo Navalesi, MD, Novara, Italy
- Why does NIV fail? Is there a role for NIV NAVA?
Leo M.A. Heunks, MD, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- NIV NAVA in the post-operative setting.
Mathieu Raux, MD, PhD, Paris, France
CO2 Reduction, Something We Should Care about!
Tuesday October 16, 12:30–14:00, Room Paris
Chairpersons: Antonio Pesenti, Italy and Alain Combes, France
- How much CO2 is too much CO2?
Wolfram Windisch, MD, PhD, Cologne, Germany
- CO2 Removal in early ARDS, a paradigm change?
Alain Combes, MD, PhD, Paris, France
- CO2 Removal, the fast line in the emergency room?
Roberto Roncon de Albuquerque, MD, PhD, Porto, Portugal
More information: maquet.com