Although the decision to hold our annual World Congress in virtual format is prompted by current travel restrictions, we believe there are many ways that the e-format will have unintended benefits:
WINFOCUS World Congress 2021
- It will spare participants the cost of airfares and lodging making it equally accessible to all regardless of their resources.
- It will reduce environmental impact from travel
- It will create time savings that might otherwise have prevented many from attending.
- It will allow a larger community of sonologists than ever before to share in their experience of the professional and psychological privations of the past year.
- With the Congress free for many, busy clinicians can selectively attend only those sessions that are of direct relevance to their clinical practice.
Please join us on June 12th and 13th as we take stock of our achievements over the past year and look to the future for ways that ultrasound can further enhance our patient care!
Programme Available Online here
Registration Available Online here
Tue, 11 May 2021 - Fri, 14 May 2021
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 - Thu, 10 Jun 2021
Thu, 17 Jun 2021 - Sat, 19 Jun 2021
Sat, 17 Jul 2021 - Wed, 21 Jul 2021
Thu, 26 Aug 2021 - Sun, 29 Aug 2021
Tue, 31 Aug 2021 - Fri, 3 Sep 2021
Brussels, Brussels 1000
Sun, 5 Sep 2021 - Wed, 8 Sep 2021
Tue, 7 Sep 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Bruxelles 1200
Wed, 8 Sep 2021 - Fri, 10 Sep 2021