Update on Acute Respiratory Failure
To allow interactive participation, the number of participants is limited to 140.
|Cost of registration|
|Payment||Until September 30, 2015||From Oct 01, 2016|
|Doctors - Members of the ESICM|
Doctors - Non-members
- ARDS: useful or useless concept?
- Optimal fluid balance vs fluid restriction
- A tidal volume of 6 ml/kg for everybody?
- Still a place for fancy modes of mechanical ventilation?
- What place for non-invasive ventilation?
- How to adjust PEEP
- VA-ECMO: sometimes just postponing death
- Improving patient-ventilator interactions
- Optimal cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Measurements of extravascular lung water: really useful?
- When and how to start ECMO
- What to strive for: paralysis or ambulation?
- ECMO: practical management
- New therapeutic interventions in the pipeline
- When to organize patient transfer for ECMO
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - Wed, 22 Sep 2021
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - Fri, 24 Sep 2021
Fri, 24 Sep 2021 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021
Thu, 30 Sep 2021 - Sat, 2 Oct 2021
United Arab Emirates
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 - Tue, 12 Oct 2021