The Future of Critical Care - A Brainstorming Meeting 2018
Why not join us at our new format Brainstorming meeting, a rare chance to meet up close with 10 leading, international experts in the field of intensive care medicine and discover their vision of how this field will evolve and change in the years to come.
Interactive discussions and debate will be based around 20 important questions as:
- How much centralization of critical care services?
- What will the hospital of the future look like?
- Mortality will continue to decrease everywhere: will ICU mortality also decrease to… almost 0%?
- Automated systems: will robots be the limit?
- Will we better identify patients who may benefit from early ICU admission?
- When will intensive care be bad for the patient?
Participant for registration:
Please contact Ina lalo ([email protected]) for any questions.
Participants from the industry must contact Mrs.Véronique De Vlaeminck
(Email [email protected]) to register separately.
Programme available online here
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 - Sat, 15 Dec 2018
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 - Fri, 18 Jan 2019
Sun, 27 Jan 2019 - Fri, 1 Feb 2019
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 - Thu, 31 Jan 2019
Fri, 1 Feb 2019 - Sun, 3 Feb 2019
Rozzano, Milan 20089
Thu, 7 Feb 2019 - Fri, 8 Feb 2019
Sevilla, Sevilla 41013
Sun, 17 Feb 2019 - Wed, 20 Feb 2019
San Diego, California 92101
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 - Sun, 24 Feb 2019