The Future of Critical Care - A Brainstorming Meeting 2018
Why not join us at our new format Brainstorming meeting, a rare chance to meet up close with 10 leading, international experts in the field of intensive care medicine and discover their vision of how this field will evolve and change in the years to come.
Interactive discussions and debate will be based around 20 important questions as:
- How much centralization of critical care services?
- What will the hospital of the future look like?
- Mortality will continue to decrease everywhere: will ICU mortality also decrease to… almost 0%?
- Automated systems: will robots be the limit?
- Will we better identify patients who may benefit from early ICU admission?
- When will intensive care be bad for the patient?
Participant for registration:
Please contact Ina lalo ([email protected]) for any questions.
Participants from the industry must contact Mrs.Véronique De Vlaeminck
(Email [email protected]) to register separately.
Programme available online here
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 - Sun, 21 Oct 2018
Sat, 20 Oct 2018 - Wed, 24 Oct 2018
Thu, 25 Oct 2018 - Sat, 27 Oct 2018
Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis 09309
Tue, 30 Oct 2018 - Sat, 3 Nov 2018
Thu, 1 Nov 2018 - Sat, 3 Nov 2018
Fri, 9 Nov 2018 - Sun, 11 Nov 2018
Leuven, Vlaanderen 3000
Tue, 4 Dec 2018 - Fri, 7 Dec 2018
Tue, 4 Dec 2018 - Thu, 6 Dec 2018