Pan-American Endovascular Resuscitation and Trauma Management - PA-EVTM 2019
We are eager to announce the Pan-American EVTM or PA-EVTM forum to be convened in Denver, Colorado on November 17th and 18th, 2019.
The aims of PA-EVTM are as follows:
- Provide a dynamic forum with provocative interactive discussion and debates with leaders in this evolving field that is easily accessible to those in North, Central and South America.
- Serve as an abbreviated primer conference for EVTM-Ӧrebro to be held in June 2020.
- Provide a discussion and presentation venue for content to be considered by the new Journal of EVTM (JEVTM).
- Network with prehospital and military providers to develop future guidelines for extended care in austere environments.
- Provide a multidisciplinary emphasis on ultrasound guided access, avoidance of related complications and a deeper understanding of the innovative endovascular technologies available to treat vascular injury and control bleeding.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Wed, 13 May 2020 - Sun, 17 May 2020
Thu, 14 May 2020 - Sat, 16 May 2020
Thu, 18 Jun 2020 - Sat, 20 Jun 2020
Dubai, P.O. Box 30880
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 24 Jun 2020 - Thu, 25 Jun 2020
Castelldefels, Barcelona 08860
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
Sicily, Catania 95131
Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Wed, 15 Jul 2020
Sat, 5 Sep 2020 - Wed, 9 Sep 2020
Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Wed, 9 Sep 2020