Pan-American Endovascular Resuscitation and Trauma Management - PA-EVTM 2019
We are eager to announce the Pan-American EVTM or PA-EVTM forum to be convened in Denver, Colorado on November 17th and 18th, 2019.
The aims of PA-EVTM are as follows:
- Provide a dynamic forum with provocative interactive discussion and debates with leaders in this evolving field that is easily accessible to those in North, Central and South America.
- Serve as an abbreviated primer conference for EVTM-Ӧrebro to be held in June 2020.
- Provide a discussion and presentation venue for content to be considered by the new Journal of EVTM (JEVTM).
- Network with prehospital and military providers to develop future guidelines for extended care in austere environments.
- Provide a multidisciplinary emphasis on ultrasound guided access, avoidance of related complications and a deeper understanding of the innovative endovascular technologies available to treat vascular injury and control bleeding.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Mon, 18 Nov 2019
Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 23 Nov 2019
Tue, 3 Dec 2019 - Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Wed, 4 Dec 2019 - Fri, 6 Dec 2019
Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Sat, 14 Dec 2019
Abu Dhabi, West Corniche
United Arab Emirates
Sun, 12 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jan 2020
Vail, Colorado 81657
Thu, 30 Jan 2020 - Thu, 30 Jan 2020