Euroanaesthesia is an international platform for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for innovation in anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine and pain treatment as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Delegates at Euroanaesthesia will:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of anaesthesiology and its subspecialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and experimental research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the practice of anaesthesiology
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on training and courses
- Learn about new Guidelines
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting-edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the Euroanaesthesia Exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national anaesthesiology societies and medical industry
- Meet the experts in the field
& RATE APPLICATION
There will be two rates:
• Early Bird registration: until 22 February 2017
Please note that the early bird registration changes
automatically on 22 February 2017 at midnight (23:59 CET).
• Pre-registration fee: 23 February 2017 – 15 May 2017
Please note that pre-registration closes automatically on 15
May 2017 at midnight (23:59 CET).
• On-site registration will open on Friday 02 June 2017 in
the PalExpo Geneva, Switzerland at 08.00
OPENING HOURS ON-SITE REGISTRATION
June 02,2017: 08.00–18.00
June 03, 2017: 07.30–18.00
June 04, 2017: 07.30–18.00
June 05, 2017: 07.30–17.00
Registration fees incl. VAT
Non-Physician Register Health Professionals
Medical Student Member
to Euroanaesthesia 2017 will be available soon.
• Registration fees – are payable in EURO only.
• Payment for online registration is by debit card, credit
card payment (American Express /
MasterCard / VISA), and PayPal. This is a secure system, so
you need not be concerned about giving your credit card details. We use the
same security system that is used if you book an airline ticket, hotel, or shop
Registration cancellations and requests for refund of the
registration fee for Euroanaesthesia Congress must be received in writing at
the ESA Secretariat no later than Monday, 15 May 2017. Beyond this period,
refunds for cancellation are not applicable. Cancellations due to VISA
application refusal /delay are non-refundable. If the congress has to be
cancelled due to any epidemic or natural disaster known before 30 November 2016
no refund can be given, as our insurance does not cover those risks.
Eligible refunds, 25% administration fee, are transacted
after the Congress.
Learning Track 1
Learning Track 2
Learning Track 3
Learning Track 4
Learning Track 5
Learning Track 5
CARDIAC, THORACIC AND VASCULAR ANAESTHESIOLOGY
Learning Track 7
Learning Track 8
ACUTE PAIN MANAGEMENT
Learning Track 9
CHRONIC PAIN AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE
Learning Track 10
Learning Track 6
INTENSIVE CARE MEDICINE
Learning Track 11
CRITICAL EMERGENCY MEDICINE - TRAUMA AND RESUSCITATION
Learning Track 12
RESPIRATION AND AIRWAY MANAGEMENT
Learning Track 13
Learning Track 14
Learning Track 15
Learning Track 16
TRANSFUSION, HAEMOSTASIS AND THROMBOSIS
Learning Track 17
The PalExpo site is located at a railway and road traffic hub in the very heart of Europe, just a 10-minute walk from Geneva Airport and its railway station and a 15-minute bus ride from the city centre. Trains operating at regular intervals take only 10 minutes to run between the airport and the centre.
From the Airport (5min. – 350 m)
Head southeast toward Voie-des-Traz and turn left onto Voie-des-Traz
Free ticket at the airport: To get from the Geneva Airport to Your place of stay, use Free 80 minute ticket given freely to any passanger at the airport.
From Geneva City
No fewer than 2,800 parking spaces are available to visitors and exhibitors directly on the PalExpo site. The P12 car park also has designated disabled parking.
Line No. 5
Line No. 28
The train is an easy and hassle-free way of getting to Palexpo, allowing you to avoid the Geneva traffic jams. Geneva Airport Station is just a three-minute walk from PalExpo Exhibition Hall 7.
Free Transport Pass
By staying in hotel in Geneva, you are entitled to receive a personal and non transferable Geneva Transport Card for free, which will allow you to use the whole public transportation system of Geneva for the length of Your stay for free. This includes buses, trams, trains, and yellow taxi-boats – Mouettes. Just ask for it upon arrival on the reception.