ESEM17-Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine Scientific Conference
KEY REASON TO ATTEND / OBJECTIVES
- Identify emerging infectious diseases of the 21st century
- Evaluate current medical advances and technologies in
- Listen to best renowned speakers via Keynote presentations,
oral and poster presentations, symposia and workshops, giving delegates the
opportunity to hear the latest research or innovation in emergency medicine
- Network and share innovative ideas and practices designed to
improve the care we offer our patients
- Opportunity to attend pre-conference workshops adding
further opportunities to engage in a more structured learning and working
experience led by experienced clinicians from various fields of emergency
- Earn CME Accreditation Points
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Emergency Physicians
- Primary care Physicians
- Emergency Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Hospital Administrators
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Paediatrics Residents
- Internal Medicine Residents
- Medical Students
Abstract Submission Opens - 7th May 2017
Abstract Submission Closes - 11th September 2017
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Rates|
Until 15th Oct 2017
16th Oct - 30th Nov 2017
|Onsite Registration Rates 6-9 Dec 2017|
|Physicians - EMA / ESEM Members*||USD 350||USD 400||USD 500|
|Physicians - Non-Members||USD 450||USD 500||USD 600|
|Nurses / Residents / Allied Professionals*||USD 200||USD 250||USD 300|
|Medical Students*||USD 100||USD 150||USD 200|
Registration Fee Inclusions:
- Registered Physicians, Residents, Nurses, Medical Students & Interns are entitled to attend all scientific sessions, the exhibition, as well as receive the conference material.
- All registrants are required to pre-register.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre-registration & name changes are possible until 6th November 2017 12:00 hrs (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable fee on-site during conference registration hours commencing on 6th December 2017
*Relevant ID is required to avail the registration fees mentioned for EMA/ESEM Members, Nurses, and Technicians & Students
Breakfast with the ExpertsOnly 33 seats available. The below meeting is inclusive in your registration fee.
8th December 2017 | 07:30 - 08:30
|Table 1||Table 2||Table 3|
|International Emergency Medicine: Experience Across The World||A Conversation with the President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine-UK||Trauma Controversies|
9th December 2017 | 07:30 - 08:30
|Table 1||Table 2||Table 3|
|Updates on the Arab Board of Emergency Medicine||Fundamentals of Disaster Medicine||Hot Topics in Neurovascular Emergencies|
|Workshops - 06 December 2017||Time||Registration Fee|
|Advanced Pediatric Emergency Care (APEC) (Full Day)||08:30 - 17:00||$150.00|
|Wound Management with Basic and Advance Suturing Skills (Full Day)||08:30 - 17:00||$150.00|
|Trauma & Basic Emergency Ultrasound Course (Full Day)||08:30 - 17:00||$200.00|
|Simulation (Full Day)||08:30 - 07:00||$150.00|
|The ABC of Critical Care in ED (Full Day)||08:30 - 17:00||$150.00|
|Blast Injuries Management (Half Day Morning)||08:30 - 12:00||$75.00|
|Approach to Imaging Interpretations (Half Day Afternoon)||13:00 - 17:00||$75.00|
|Day 1 Workshops - 07 December 2017||Time||Registration Fee|
|Dental Emergency Workshop (Part 1 & 2)||13:30 -17:00||$75.00|
|Day 2 Workshops - 08 December 2017||Time||Registration Fee|
|Casting Workshop||08:30 - 10:00||$75.00|
|Eye Emergencies Workshop (Part 1 & 2)||13:30 - 17:00||$75.00|
Terms and Condition
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received prior to 10 days to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If you cannot attend the event we are happy to accept a substitute delegate until 06th November 2017. After this date, name changes can only be coordinated onsite with a fee of USD 20.00 or AED 75.00 per name changed.
Cancellation & Refunds
- 100% refund - cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of USD 100.00 or AED 365.00
- No refund - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations 30 days prior to the event date.
Sun, 18 Nov 2018 - Thu, 22 Nov 2018
Perth, Western Australia 6000
Tue, 4 Dec 2018 - Fri, 7 Dec 2018
Tue, 4 Dec 2018 - Thu, 6 Dec 2018
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 - Sat, 15 Dec 2018
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 - Fri, 18 Jan 2019
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 - Thu, 31 Jan 2019
Thu, 7 Feb 2019 - Fri, 8 Feb 2019
Sun, 17 Feb 2019 - Wed, 20 Feb 2019
San Diego, California 92101
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 - Sun, 24 Feb 2019
Dubai, PO Box 10001
Tue, 19 Mar 2019 - Fri, 22 Mar 2019
Thu, 4 Apr 2019 - Sat, 6 Apr 2019
Dubai PO Box 45777