Dubai Infectious Diseases (ID) Week 2018
In lights of the global concern on the spread of Infectious diseases, specially with the growing threat of Antimicrobial resistance AMR , a need for a closer look into regional aspects, challenges and opportunities is much needed now more than any other time.
The Dubai ID Week is designed to provide healthcare professionals involved in infectious diseases with up-to-date and evidence-based clinical data to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by regional HCPs.
This congress will feature interactive case-studies, platform presentations, educational workshops, networking sessions, and more, to provide a comprehensive review of current issues and recent advances in selected ID topics, including: AMR, Antimicrobial stewardship programs, Vaccination, HIV, outbreaks, Infection Control and other topics.
- Hear top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing ID issues
- Receive the latest updates from International meetings
- Review the best strategies for controlling and preventing infections
- Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
- Review recent management approaches of Infectious Diseases
- Meet and build relationships with peers in the field of ID to build relationships and exchange knowledge
- Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing HCPs dealing with ID cases.
Programme available online here
Register online here
Thu, 25 Apr 2019 - Sat, 27 Apr 2019
Dubai, P.O. Box 30880
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 1 May 2019 - Sun, 5 May 2019
Arizona, Phoenix 85054
Wed, 8 May 2019 - Fri, 10 May 2019
Milan, Lombardy 20149
Tue, 14 May 2019 - Fri, 17 May 2019
Thu, 16 May 2019 - Fri, 17 May 2019
Thu, 23 May 2019 - Fri, 24 May 2019
Tue, 28 May 2019 - Wed, 29 May 2019
Mon, 10 Jun 2019 - Tue, 11 Jun 2019
Coventry CV4 7AL