Dubai Infectious Diseases (ID) Week 2018
In lights of the global concern on the spread of Infectious diseases, specially with the growing threat of Antimicrobial resistance AMR , a need for a closer look into regional aspects, challenges and opportunities is much needed now more than any other time.
The Dubai ID Week is designed to provide healthcare professionals involved in infectious diseases with up-to-date and evidence-based clinical data to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by regional HCPs.
This congress will feature interactive case-studies, platform presentations, educational workshops, networking sessions, and more, to provide a comprehensive review of current issues and recent advances in selected ID topics, including: AMR, Antimicrobial stewardship programs, Vaccination, HIV, outbreaks, Infection Control and other topics.
- Hear top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing ID issues
- Receive the latest updates from International meetings
- Review the best strategies for controlling and preventing infections
- Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
- Review recent management approaches of Infectious Diseases
- Meet and build relationships with peers in the field of ID to build relationships and exchange knowledge
- Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing HCPs dealing with ID cases.
Programme available online here
Register online here
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 - Sat, 15 Dec 2018
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 - Fri, 18 Jan 2019
Sun, 27 Jan 2019 - Fri, 1 Feb 2019
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 - Thu, 31 Jan 2019
Fri, 1 Feb 2019 - Sun, 3 Feb 2019
Rozzano, Milan 20089
Thu, 7 Feb 2019 - Fri, 8 Feb 2019
Sevilla, Sevilla 41013
Sun, 17 Feb 2019 - Wed, 20 Feb 2019
San Diego, California 92101
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 - Sun, 24 Feb 2019