9th Dubai Anaesthesia 2016
Thu, 3 Mar 2016, 09:00
Sat, 5 Mar 2016, 12:00
The Dubai Anaesthesia 2016 Conference & Exhibition is a highly specialised event that plays a vital role in the development of the profession in the region
The 9th Dubai Anaesthesia will be under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Finance and President of the Dubai Health Authority from 03-05 March 2016 at Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center, DHCC, Dubai, UAE.
The Dubai International Anaesthesia Conference & Exhibition – Dubai Anaesthesia is the first event in the UAE specialized in Anesthesiology and its related topics in the region. With steady steps, Dubai Anaesthesia has become an outstanding platform where all specialists can work together for a better response to the patients’ needs and a better and safe healthcare services while following the best practices and innovative theories in Anaesthesia and Pain Management.
Call For Abstracts
Dubai Anaesthesia 2016 welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field.
All abstracts submitted will go through a blind, peer-review process carried out by an international review panel. Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.
Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance by November 2015.
All accepted abstracts will appear in their full form in the abstract book, which will be issued and published during the congress.
- Chance to Win a Complimentary Stay During the Conference Days
- 1 Free Registration for Every 10 Paid Registration
Pre-Registration Rate till February 20, 2016
Topics & Sessions
Imaging in Anaesthesia: Expansion in Accuracy
- US AIRWAY
- Lung Ultrasound
Airway Evolution: Next steps…
- Video laryngoscope
- Evidence Based Airway Management… Is it Possible to Practice?
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: What should Anesthesiologists Know?
Advanced Techniques in Regional Anaesthesia & Interventional Pain
- Spinal Anaesthesia Revisited: Toxicity of New and Old Drugs and Compounds
- Pain The transition of acute postoperative pain to persistent postoperative pain: is it a burden?
- Pain Management of Sickle Cell Patients
- How to perform the best labor epidural analgesia
- Practical ultrasound for obstetric anaesthetists
- Perinatal Simulation: What’s the future?
The Anatomy through Anaesthesiologist Eyes
- Lecture Live Demo, Synergy between Art and Anatomy
Perioperative Medicine: Beyond Borders
- Perioperative Medicine: Beyond Borders
- ERAS Program
- Cardiac Assessment for Non Cardiac Surgery
Safety in Anaesthesia: Minimize the Risk, Maximize the Outcome
- Hazards in Operating Room
- Is Anesthesia a Stressful Job?
High Risk Patient: Overcoming Challenges
- Morbidly Obese Patients: A Clinical Challenge for Anesthesiologists
- Transoesophageal Doppler Monitoring during Major Surgeries can Affect Anaesthesia Management
- High Risk Patients
Anaesthesia Monitoring: New Battlestations
- Coagulation Monitoring During Surgery: When and Why?
- Anaphylactic and Anaphylactoid Reactions during Perioperative Period
Anaesthesia Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Challenges in Managing Postoperative Caesarean Section Pain
- Post Partum
- Role of Regional Analgesia in Managing Labour Pain for Parturient with Scoliosis and Previous Back Surgery
Windows to Optimization
- Wound Infiltration
- Joint Surgery 2015
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 - Thu, 29 Oct 2020
Thu, 5 Nov 2020 - Sat, 7 Nov 2020
Wed, 11 Nov 2020 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
Fri, 13 Nov 2020 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
Sat, 21 Nov 2020 - Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Tue, 1 Dec 2020 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
Fri, 4 Dec 2020 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020