51st Critical Care Congress
The critical care community has made an incredible impact on the world. The Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) is looking forward to recognizing these key accomplishments, as well as the opportunity to connect with our members, colleagues, and friends at the 51st Critical Care Congress.
Take advantage of these opportunities at the largest multiprofessional critical care event of the year:
- Collaborate with members of the entire multiprofessional team to solve complex challenges and remove barriers to improving care
- Engage in hands-on workshops and interactive debates hosted by renowned faculty from around the globe
- Explore the latest technologies and tools from more than 100 exhibitors that are changing the way we work
- In person: Learn live February 6-9, 2022, at the Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Online: Access programming from anywhere
Programme Coming Soon..
Registration Coming Soon..
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - Wed, 22 Sep 2021
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - Fri, 24 Sep 2021
Fri, 24 Sep 2021 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021
Thu, 30 Sep 2021 - Sat, 2 Oct 2021
United Arab Emirates
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 - Tue, 12 Oct 2021