26TH ANNUAL JEFFERSON ANESTHESIA CONFERENCE
The 26th Annual Jefferson Anesthesia Conference 2022 in Big Sky, Montana is proud to offer a diverse, comprehensive program with world-reknowned experts and is geared toward anesthesiologists, CRNAs, residents, fellows, and medical students.
The program includes updates in the current trends in ambulatory anesthesia, neurosurgical anesthesia, point-of care ultrasound, regional anesthesia, pain medicine, patient safety, practice management and medicolegal issues. It will also provide attendees with the tools to incorporate point-of-care ultrasound into their practice and utilize the diagnostic technology to help guide clinical decision-making. Sessions include:
- Updates in anesthetic management of patients with preexisting neurological disease as well as endovascular neurosurgical procedures
- Application of the newly published multi-society buprenorphine guidelines
- Discussion of the emerging role of and patient safety considerations in ambulatory anesthesia and non-operating room anesthesia
- Tools to demonstrate value in the acute pain service as well as address how to approach a malpractice suit
- How to perform regional anesthesia, as well as develop a preoperative evaluation to identify patients at risk for perioperative pain.
The program will encompass lecture formats as well as small-group problem-based learning discussions and a hands-on point-of care ultrasound and ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia workshop.
Fri, 28 Jan 2022 - Sat, 5 Feb 2022
Fri, 4 Feb 2022 - Sat, 5 Feb 2022
Sun, 13 Feb 2022 - Mon, 14 Feb 2022
Thu, 17 Feb 2022 - Thu, 17 Feb 2022
Sat, 5 Mar 2022 - Wed, 9 Mar 2022
Tue, 22 Mar 2022 - Fri, 25 Mar 2022
Brussels, Brussels 1000
Thu, 24 Mar 2022 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
Fri, 8 Apr 2022 - Sun, 10 Apr 2022
Mon, 18 Apr 2022 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022
Wed, 27 Apr 2022 - Sat, 30 Apr 2022