Med.Logistica - Congress and Exhibition for Hospital Logistics, Leipziger Messe will provide a platform for the healthcare logistics sector, which promotes the exchange of information between decision-makers from the field of hospital and further medical facilities on the one hand and suppliers of logistics services and solutions on the other.
Med. Logistica is built round a congress and an accompanying specialist exhibition. A variety of keynote speeches, panel discussions and seminars take a close look at current issues and outline solutions.
The lectures at med.Logistica will present a wide variety of projects and innovative solutions. The range of topics at the congress covers all the procedures and processes involved in procurement and purchasing, materials, staff and information flow, up to and including waste disposal. In the process, not only will theoretical models be presented, but all solutions will be underpinned with details of actual applications and examples of best practice.
Core topics at a glance
• Strategically planned hospital logistics
• Optimisation of procedures in hospitals – advantageous business models
• Models for cooperation between hospitals
• Hospital logistics compared from an international perspective
• Operational logistical concepts, logistics and financial control
• Hospital logistics in the process of construction planning
• Patient logistics
• Orientation systems in the hospital
• Optimisation of purchasing procedures, pharmaceutical supplies
• Material flow logistics – holistic approaches to transport, materials and product identification
• New transport technologies, driverless transport systems in the hospital
• Operating theatre and sterile materials and equipment logistics
• Influence of medical technology on the optimisation of clinical procedures
• Modular solutions for autonomous processes e.g. laundry and clothing
• Laboratory logistics
• Logistics for biological and cellular therapies
• Waste disposal logistics
• Hazardous substance management – transport and disposal
• Logistics in untypical situations (moving into new premises, disasters)
In the accompanying specialist exhibition companies present their products, services and solutions for logistics relating to sourcing and purchasing, patients, materials, information flow within the institution and waste disposal.
For this year, all lectures are planned in German language. For the next Congress in 2015 English translation will be available.
For more information, please visit: http://www.medlogistica.com/