- The initiative must already be in its implementation phase, although it does not have to be completed at the time of application.
- Applicants should be able to provide some initial results from their initiative.
- The initiative must be implemented in at least two European countries.
- The initiative should focus on public health or health care delivery and address an important threat to the health of the population in terms of prevention or health promotion, improving quality of care or access to care or through increased efficiency or cost-effectiveness.
- The initiative should be innovative and/or demonstrate how it improves on other similar projects.
- The initiative should be sustainable and have the potential to be transferable to other countries.
International Forum Gastein Calls for 2014 European Health Award Applications
Published on : Mon, 17 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
The fully featured ICU ventilator, HAMILTON-MR1, guarantees uncompromised continuous ventilation care from the ICU to the MRI scanner and back. Its reliability and high performance, with advanced lung-protective strategies and patient-adaptive modes,...
The HAMILTON-C3 ventilator is a modular high-end ventilation solution for all patient groups. Offering a number of unique features, the HAMILTON-C3 is one of the first ventilators featuring the “Ventilation Autopilot” INTELLiVENT-ASV®. The HAMILTON-C3’s...
The Clini-RF is a new type of freezer designed to rapidly freeze specimens for sectioning or processing. It has a rapid freezer tank which can hold object holders as well as hexane for immersion of the specimens. The Clini-RF eliminates the need to use...