- 548 billion USD were spent on diabetes in 2013
- North America is the biggest diabetes spender
- About 50% of South East Asia's population are undiagnosed with diabetes
- The Western Pacific has the highest number of diabetics globally
- 75% of diabetes deaths in Africa are in under 6 year old children
- The Middle East and North Africa regions register 10% of diabetics
- Within one generation, South and Central America will see a 60% increase in the number of people with diabetes
International Diabetes Federation Predicts Global Increase in Diabetes
Published on : Thu, 21 Nov 2013
Print as PDF
The fully featured ICU ventilator, HAMILTON-MR1, guarantees uncompromised continuous ventilation care from the ICU to the MRI scanner and back. Its reliability and high performance, with advanced lung-protective strategies and patient-adaptive modes,...
The HAMILTON-T1 combines for the first time the functionality of a fully featured intensive care unit ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This is why the HAMILTON-T1 enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy...
Based on the long-established and reliable OTF/AS cryostat, the new OTF5000 brings the extensive range of Bright cryostats completely up to date. New styling coupled with improved user ergonomics, the latest blade systems in the ever-reliable and powerful...
The HAMILTON-C3 ventilator is a modular high-end ventilation solution for all patient groups. Offering a number of unique features, the HAMILTON-C3 is one of the first ventilators featuring the “Ventilation Autopilot” INTELLiVENT-ASV®. The HAMILTON-C3’s...