The app is part of the Healthy Workplaces Campaign 2012–13 “Working together for risk prevention” and includes valuable tools and resources for both workers and managers to help them address the risks they face at work and improve the safety and health at their workplaces. The users will be able to access a rich compilation of practical guides, case studies, animated infographics, checklists, an interactive self-assessment tool and more.
Working together – Healthy Workplaces Campaign is the first app released by the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work as part of the Healthy Workplaces Campaign 2012–13. It includes different tools and resources to help managers, workers and their representatives to work together for risk prevention and health promotion in the workplace.
- Management Leadership in Occupational Safety and Health - A practical guide - aimed at managers who wish to become leaders in safety and health;
- Worker Participation in Occupational Safety and Health - A practical guide - aimed at employees and their representatives;
- Case studies, presentations and focus on specific sectors and topics;
- Checklists and an interactive self-assessment tool; and
- Photos and animated infographics on work-related accidents and deaths in Europe.
- risk prevention;
- managing risks;
- encouraging top managers to actively engage in risk reduction; and
- encouraging workers, their representatives and other stakeholders to work with managers to reduce risks.
For more information, please visit: