Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum
This conference focuses on key policy developments and next steps for reducing obesity in England, including implementation of the Government’s strategy.
The discussion is bringing together stakeholders with key policy officials who are due to attend from DHSC; MHCLG; Defra; DAERA NI; and the Welsh Government.
This is a full-scale conference taking place online***
- full, four-hour programme including comfort breaks - you’ll also get a full recording to refer back to
- information-rich discussion involving key policymakers and stakeholders
- conference materials provided in advance, including speaker biographies
- speakers presenting via webcam, accompanied by slides if they wish, using the Cisco WebEx professional online conference platform (easy for delegates - we’ll provide full details)
- opportunities for live delegate questions and comments with all speakers
- a recording of the addresses, all slides cleared by speakers, and further materials, is made available to all delegates afterwards as a permanent record of the proceedings
- delegates are able to add their own written comments and articles following the conference, to be distributed to all attendees and more widely
- networking too - there will be opportunities for delegates to e-meet and interact - we’ll tell you how!
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Tue, 19 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
Wed, 20 Jan 2021 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
Thu, 28 Jan 2021 - Sat, 30 Jan 2021
Wed, 3 Feb 2021 - Thu, 4 Feb 2021
Tue, 16 Feb 2021 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
Wed, 17 Feb 2021 - Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Mon, 22 Feb 2021 - Tue, 23 Feb 2021