WEBAM 2016 will bring researchers, developers, and practitioners to present their latest research,results, and ideas in all areas of Web-Based medical diagnosis and telemedicine health and and artificial intelligence techniques in medicine and health care. ITTHI 2016 will provide a forum for the exchange of ideas between physicians and computer scientists to address the important issues in those areas. Papers related to techniques, methodologies and applications in medical informatics, telemedicine, and eHealth are especially solicited
WEBAM 2016-The Fifth International Conference on Global Health Challenges
Sun, 9 Oct 2016, 08:00
Thu, 13 Oct 2016, 12:00
Special session on WEBAM: Web-Based Medical Diagnosis
Organized as a part of
International Conference on Global Health Challenges GLOBAL HEALTH 2016
October 9 - 13, 2016 - Venice, Italy
Submission (full paper): July 20, 2016
Registration: July 30, 2016
Camera ready: August 30, 2016
Each accepted paper needs at least one full registration, before the camera-ready manuscript can be included in the proceedings.
fees are available at Click Here
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Telemedicine and Medical Informatics
• Mobile-Based Diagnosis
Medical Databanks, Databases, and Knowledge Bases.
• Interactive Volume Rendering on Mobile Devices
• Remote visualization of 3D graphics on mobile devices
• Bioethics and legal issues.
• Health Care Process Management.
• Intelligent Internet Agents.
• Web-Based Knowledge medical Systems
• Web-based Clinical Information Systems.
• Intelligent Software and Visualization Toolkits.
• Medical Image Processing and Techniques.
• Robotics in Medicine
• Personal authentication based on bio-signals Approaches
• The Economic Consequences of Medical Tourism and Patient Mobility
• International Projects.
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 - Fri, 19 Jan 2018
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 24 Jan 2018 - Sun, 28 Jan 2018
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 - Thu, 1 Feb 2018
Mon, 5 Feb 2018 - Thu, 8 Feb 2018
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 - Thu, 8 Feb 2018
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 - Thu, 15 Feb 2018
Stockholms län 113 22
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 - Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Thu, 1 Mar 2018 - Sat, 3 Mar 2018