POLITICO Annual Health Summit 2019
Over the course of a century, health and health care have made exponential progress. Inequalities, however, are still rife. While statistically we enjoy much longer lifespans and better health, disparities in health outcomes in the world but also within the EU are important.
Many factors can affect the health of people and lead to inequalities, like where we live, what we eat, genetics, education or social integration.
- How can policy-makers, health professionals, tech leaders, patients and all stakeholders help bridge the gap?
- What are the recent innovations – be they digital or not – in health care and do they reduce or reproduce inequalities?
- Is universal health coverage a lofty dream or an objective we cannot but work towards achieving soon?
- What can be done to address the systemic causes of health inequities?
- To what extend and under which conditions can big data and digitalization contribute to identifying and tackling inequalities and determinants of health?
Programme available online here
NOVEMBER 21, 2019
- Innovations in pharma
- Innovations in health technology
- Innovations in public health
NOVEMBER 22, 2019
- SESSION 1: PERSONALIZED MEDICINES AND EQUALITY
- SESSION 2: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- SESSION 3: INNOVATION IN INTEGRATED CARE
- SESSION 4: BALANCING ROI AND ACCESS
- SESSION 5: DATA
- SESSION 6: FOSTERING INNOVATION AND GETTING THE BASICS RIGHT
Registration available online here
- Special 50% discount for Academics, NGOs and startups €500 excl. VAT / €530 incl. VAT for any payment before November 21, 2019
- Exclusive 50% POLITICO PRO Subscriber rate - €500 excl. VAT / €530 incl. VAT for any payment before July 26, 2019
- CRAZY EARLY BIRD - €600 excl. VAT / €636 incl. VAT for any payment before July 26, 2019
- EARLY BIRD - €800 excl. VAT / €848 incl. VAT for any payment before October 18, 2019
- LAST CHANCE - €849 excl. VAT / €899,94 incl. VAT for any payment before November 8, 2019
- FULL PRICE - €999 excl. VAT / €1058,94 incl. VAT for any payment after November 8, 2019
- Free Free pass for EU and Government officials: Apply here (please note that requests are subject to POLITICO’s approval)
Sat, 28 Dec 2019 - Sun, 29 Dec 2019
Bantry Bay, Africa 8001
Wed, 15 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jan 2020
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Jan 2020
San Diego, California 92101
Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
Amsterdam, NL-1011 JV
Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Thu, 30 Jan 2020
Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - Thu, 6 Feb 2020
Thu, 6 Feb 2020 - Sat, 8 Feb 2020
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen 40474
Thu, 13 Feb 2020 - Sat, 15 Feb 2020
United Arab Emirates
Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Thu, 20 Feb 2020
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815