My Optimal Hospital 2019
Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 08:45
Fri, 13 Sep 2019, 03:30
We welcome you to Tampere, Finland to join the international My Optimal Hospital Conference in 12-13 September 2019. Mark your calendar now!
Join My Optimal Hospital Conference, and explore the most innovative solutions in hospitals. Participate in various professional sessions, join guided tours around Tampere University Hospital and network with collegues. You are also invited to submit your abstract for oral and poster presentations. My Optimal Hospital welcomes everyone interested in new solutions such as professionals developing hospitals and health care or those working in the field of hospital design.
My Optimal Hospital conference will explore innovative solutions of health care premises from e.g. the aspects of the functionality, architecture, hospital design, and customer experiences. The conference programme and the call for the session proposals will be announced later.
Reforming a hospital is not only about buildings – it is about reforming the operational practices and models.
- Intelligent Hospital Facilities
- Designing Human Scale Hospital
- Optimal Outpatient Clinic
- Optimal Ward and Intensive Care Unit
- Optimal Emergency and Operation Rooms
- Optimal Teaching and Training
Invited international speakers include
- Emin Aksoy, Assist. Prof. Dr., Acıbadem University
- Jan Bouwhuis, Estate Director, University MC Groningen
- John Davidson, Consultant orthopaedic hip and knee surgeon, Spire Liverpool Hospital
- Michael Hansen-Nord, Head of Emergency Department, Odense University Hospital
- Stanley Holsteiner, Head of Program Management Office, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- Ernst Kuipers, CEO, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Mårten Leringe, Managing Director, C.F. Møller Architects, Aarhus
- Ivar Myrstad, Group Leader of Helseplattformen, Helse Midt-Norge RHF, Stjørdal
- Niina Rissanen, Deputy Managing Director, Arkkitehtitoimisto Tähti-Set Oy, Tampere
- Jeremy C Wyatt, Professor of Digital Healthcare and Director, Wessex Institute, University of Southampton
- Hiroshi Yasuhara, OR Medical Director, University of Tokio Hospital
Several speakers from various cities in Finland.
Abstracts are welcomed for free papers to be presented as oral or poster.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 - Fri, 20 Sep 2019
Barcelona, Catalunya 08004
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 - Sat, 21 Sep 2019
Ontario, Alliston L9R 1A4
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 - Mon, 23 Sep 2019
Orlando, Florida 32819
Sat, 21 Sep 2019 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019
Kissimmee, Florida FL 34746
Sat, 21 Sep 2019 - Tue, 24 Sep 2019
Syndey, NSW 2000
Sun, 22 Sep 2019 - Thu, 26 Sep 2019
United Arab Emirates
Mon, 23 Sep 2019 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
CO, Denver 80249