MEDLAB Exhibition and Congress 2017
Mon, 6 Feb 2017, 07:00
Thu, 9 Feb 2017, 04:00
MEDLAB - the main laboratory show worldwide - is now a stand-alone event, following 15 years of success alongside the flagship healthcare show, Arab Health.
Welcoming over 30,000 laboratory professionals to do business with 700 international companies, showcasing the latest laboratory management and diagnostics technologies available to the market worldwide, as well as learn from the 11 CME-accredited conference tracks discussing up-to-the-minute discoveries by over 80 local and international leading speakers.
This years MEDLAB will take place from 6-9 February 2017 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai, UAE.
Exhibition opening hours
- Monday - February 6, 2017 - 10:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday - February 7, 2017 - 10:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday - February 8, 2017 - 10:00 – 18:00
- Thursday - February 9, 2017 - 10:00 – 17:00
Faculty Disclosure Statement:
The 16th Annual Laboratory Management and Medicine (MEDLAB) Congress features 11 CME-accredited conference tracks focusing on bridging the gap between test utilisation and test interpretation, concentrating on the correlation of roles between laboratory professionals and clinicians. Attended by more than 10,000 delegates from around the globe, the programme brings a global appeal with over 80 local and international speakers.
Top 10 Reasons For Attending Medlab 2017:
- Interpret key technological breakthroughs in
managing a laboratory
- Review data analytics in the laboratory
- Evaluate standard current practices and utilisation
- Discover next generation sequencing methods
- Identify screening tools for the diagnosis of
- Discuss safety in transfusion medicine and
- Appraise the latest developments in cardiac markers
- Asses laboratory information management system
- Describe practical approaches in histopathology
- Analyse quality improvement in haematology practices
Who Should Attend:
EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS END 15 DECEMBER 2016
MEDLAB Mobile App
The MEDLAB mobile app was developed to enhance your MEDLAB experience before, during and after the show. Navigate the floor plan, browse through the thousands of exhibitors and products, and personalise your experience by creating your own favourites and notes – all from your own device.
Download the free app now:
|iPhone & iPad||Andriod Devices||Other Internet-enabled Devices|
Tue, 21 Sep 2021 - Fri, 24 Sep 2021
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021
Thu, 23 Sep 2021 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021
Fri, 24 Sep 2021 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021
Sat, 25 Sep 2021 - Tue, 28 Sep 2021
Sun, 26 Sep 2021 - Thu, 30 Sep 2021
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 - Tue, 28 Sep 2021