Meditech Bogota 2022
Meditech 2020 gathers the key stakeholders in the medical industry and is the key platform platform to generate qualified business contacts. It has positioned itself as one of the most important business scenarios for the sector in Latin America, not only because it has the most complete commercial showcase of products and services related to the industry; but also, because it provides the ideal scenario in which individuals and representatives of the most important institutions in the sector, have the opportunity to keep themselvesup to date by attending to The XIV International Congress of Hospitals and Clinics.
Hospitals and clinic managers, doctors, general practitioners, hospital technical managers, laboratory managers, medical specialized trade, cost units and professionals in all specialties of the health sector who influence and decide the purchases in hospitals, clinics, surgeries and clinical laboratories, will meet in a single place to strengthen their business relations with suppliers, distributors and representatives.
- Medical supplies and equipment, surgical, orthopedic, rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
- Clinical Laboratories, hospital supplies and endowment.
- Architecture, hospital construction and furniture.
- Software and hardware.
- Academic institutions, hospital management consulting and specialized publications.
- Services and others related to the industry.
- Waste management and clean technologies.
- Government entities, guilds and industry support associations, scientific research institutions.
- Ambulances and transportation equipment.
- Special transportation and services.
- Banking and insurance.
- Pharmaceutical laboratories.
Programme will be available soon
Registration will be available soon
Thu, 14 Jul 2022 - Fri, 15 Jul 2022
London N1 9AG
Tue, 19 Jul 2022 - Wed, 20 Jul 2022
Sun, 24 Jul 2022 - Thu, 28 Jul 2022
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Thu, 28 Jul 2022 - Fri, 29 Jul 2022
Thu, 28 Jul 2022 - Thu, 28 Jul 2022
Fri, 29 Jul 2022 - Sun, 31 Jul 2022
Mon, 1 Aug 2022 - Tue, 2 Aug 2022