ISPOR Europe 2019 convenes an international, interdisciplinary audience of 5000+ healthcare stakeholders tat include policy makers, payers, thought leaders, researchers, decision makers, and patient representatives.
Why Attend ISPOR Europe 2019?
What Does The ISPOR Europe 2019 Conference Offer?
ISPOR is recognized globally as the leading educational and scientific organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and its use in healthcare decisions. Meet professionals in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) field, discuss the latest trends, and learn from the renowned experts, at ISPOR Europe 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
ISPOR Europe 2019 will feature three thought-provoking plenary sessions and more than 2500 presentations in the form of workshops, issue panels, forums, symposia, and podium and poster presentations on innovative research methods, health policy development using outcomes research, patient preferences, real-world data, and clinical-, economic-, and patient-reported outcomes.
In addition, ISPOR offers a series of pre-conferences short courses on trending HEOR topics. ISPOR short courses range from introductory to advanced and are taught by leading experts in the field, with many incorporating group exercises and hands-on training opportunities.
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence includes the international HEOR community of global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, patients, and patient groups. This multistakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better healthcare decisions. The diversity in work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in health care.
- Advance your career by being an active participant (e.g., attend an ISPOR Short Course or network with recognized leaders in HEOR).