IHF COVID-19 Forum
COVID-19 affected countries around the world in different magnitudes but all had to rapidly put in place a response which impacted health service delivery to an extent unlike any before in such a short period of time.
This unprecedented situation calls for the health service community to come together to support each other through this pandemic, to share and discuss experiences, challenges, insights and solutions. This virtual forum for hospital and healthcare leaders is an opportunity for us to debrief and discuss learnings from the crisis, address key questions on strategies for the new normal, and explore how health services are transforming for the future.
Join us online on 4-5 November 2020. With the postponement of the 44th IHF World Hospital Congress in Barcelona to 2021, this forum will serve as a pitstop to our annual conference and an opportunity to interact with the international community. We may be socially distant but we can still be virtually connected.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Exciting event experience that promotes learning, knowledge-exchange and interaction, hosted in a dedicated virtual event platform;
- A comprehensive program built for the virtual space – two program blocks per day to cater to participants from different sides of the world with timely breaks to allow you to network with other participants and take care of other business in between sessions.
- Insightful presentations and discussions from thought leaders, hospital decision-makers and health system actors;
- Good practices, innovations and solutions from around the globe;
- Engaging plenary and concurrent sessions with a mix of live and pre-recorded presentations with live Q&A, polls and chat;
- On-demand access to all session recordings;
- Virtual round table discussions with fellow participants on various topics;
- Opportunity to connect, network and chat with industry peers.
The virtual forum will reflect on and tackle topics including:
- Role of leadership in times of crisis
- Human resource management
- Deploying digital solutions
- Enhancing organizational agility
- Maintaining quality when facing chaos
- Different dimensions of collaboration
- Resuming non-COVID activities
- Hospital financing
- Hospitals of the new normal
- Healthcare delivery and access
- Supply, logistics, and infrastructure
- Adapting buildings and equipment for the future
- How hospitals should evolve from the perspective of patients and the community
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Hospital and healthcare leaders, C-level executives and decision makers
- Hospital and healthcare senior managers
- Health service providers, professionals
- Members of national and international healthcare organizations
Registration available online here
Programme available online here
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
Sun, 13 Dec 2020 - Thu, 17 Dec 2020
Wed, 6 Jan 2021 - Sun, 10 Jan 2021
Mon, 11 Jan 2021 - Thu, 14 Jan 2021
Thu, 28 Jan 2021 - Sat, 30 Jan 2021
Wed, 3 Feb 2021 - Thu, 4 Feb 2021