Global Health Exhibition 2018
Mon, 10 Sep 2018, 08:00
Wed, 12 Sep 2018, 05:00
Global Healthcare Congress
Theme: Embracing the Future
The congress is a high-level strategic dialogue and knowledge sharing platform with an exclusive global speaker panel comprised of Ministers, CEOs and subject matter experts who will explore unique perspectives and thought leadership within the theme ‘Embracing the Future’.
The congress will feature focused conferences on policy, investment, value-based healthcare and public health along with eHealth and innovation conferences, with the vision to serve as a catalyst to a common healthcare vision, develop solutions to challenges, introduce new strategies, and encourage collaboration amongst healthcare leadership and regulators who are committed to the vision for excellence in healthcare systems and facilities.
Conferences includeEmbracing The Future Conference: 10 Sept 2018
Healthcare Investment, Financing And Reimbursement Conference: 11 Sept 2018
Value-based Healthcare Conference: 10 Sept 2018
eHealth Conference: 11 Sept 2018
Healthcare Innovation Conference: 12 Sept 2018
Embracing the Future conference
The Embracing the Future conference will address the future of
healthcare systems globally with a holistic view for stakeholders to
identify and align on the critical elements to positively impact policy
and practice throughout the world and Saudi Arabia. This conference will
allow for selective deep-dives throughout the congress into areas
within the system that are deemed of significant importance.
The conference is of special relevance given the rising global
interest in new ways of designing healthcare systems to address the
mounting challenges that threaten the sustainability of these systems
across the globe, including aging populations, rising burden of disease,
persistent safety and quality concerns, relentless cost escalations,
and scarce resources.
The conference will help build a global network of leaders and aims
to become the source for emerging concepts and advancement in healthcare
by facilitating opportunities for strategic, operational, and academic
partnerships amongst interested parties while mobilizing support for the
Kingdom’s vision and healthcare transformative plan.
- Impact of policy on healthcare
- Kingdom’s vision and healthcare transformative plan
- Value-based healthcare
- Healthcare innovation
Healthcare Investment, Financing and Reimbursement conference
The healthcare investment, financing and reimbursement conference will provide insights on the changing investment ecosystem in the face of a changing care delivery model.
How can you align investor and provider objectives and what does it take to create an attractive environment for financing healthcare innovation? The conference provides solutions for investment, financing and reimbursement challenges and review perspectives from all stakeholders including hospitals, payers, pharmaceuticals, technology companies and policy makers.
- Time for sovereign wealth funds to enter the healthcare market
- Big money, where in healthcare to invest?
- Role of healthcare incubators and accelerators
- When to attract Venture Capitalist and Private Equity firms.
- Creating an attractive environment for local and foreign investors in Saudi
Value-based Healthcare conference
The conference will review the framework for restructuring health care systems around the globe with a view to improve the quality of care and align patient outcomes with financial incentives to providers.
- Value based care models across the globe
- Population health
- Outcome measurement
- Pay for value
- Value driven system improvement
Digital and technological advances are transforming healthcare. As we enter the new era advances in Information Technology, it has become increasingly more important in providing patient-centred and cost effective care.
The eHealth conference will identify technology trends, address key
questions and provide solutions to implementing sustainable technology
to deliver value-based healthcare.
- Artificial Intelligence in improving clinical outcomes
- Blockchain and healthcare
- Cybersecurity and patient data privacy
- Disruptive technology in delivery of care
Benefits of attending:
- Discuss what cyber security measures healthcare providers should implement in order to provide protection of data of their patients and their facilities
- Determine how connected health technologies can support delivery of new models of care, health and wellness
- Investigate the role of technology in improving patient engagement and health awareness
- Assess how disruptive technologies and innovations can impact the healthcare ecosystem
Healthcare Innovation conference
The healthcare innovation forum focuses on emerging technologies and biomedical engineering advances to watch in the year ahead.
The forum will be collocated with the innovation hub at the Global
Health exhibition that will feature a demo zone to review products and
concepts that have been ear-marked as the game-changers of healthcare.
- Personalised medicine
- Regenerative medicine and cell-based therapy
- 3D printed medical devices
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Population health analytics
Tue, 18 Sep 2018 - Thu, 11 Oct 2018
Tue, 25 Sep 2018 - Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Birmingham, B1 2EA
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 - Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 - Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Estoril, Lisboa 2765-192
Mon, 1 Oct 2018 - Fri, 5 Oct 2018
Berlin, Berlin 14057
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 - Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 - Tue, 2 Oct 2018
Thu, 4 Oct 2018 - Fri, 5 Oct 2018
London, London NW1 2FB
Thu, 4 Oct 2018 - Sat, 6 Oct 2018
Athens, Athina 115 27
Sat, 6 Oct 2018 - Tue, 9 Oct 2018
Sat, 6 Oct 2018 - Tue, 9 Oct 2018
Adelaide, SA 5000