GCC Pharmacy Congress 2017
The GCC Pharmacy Congress will help in integrating the medical team including pharmacists, nurses and physicians by discussing very important areas including but not limited to regulations, medication safety, medication reconciliation, Supply chain management, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Pharmacy Benefits Management, Informatics, technologies and more.
- Learn about innovations in implementing clinical pharmacy services in hospitals and ambulatory care
- Gain insights into the new technologies and innovations in pharmacy practice
- Review current issues and advances in medication safety
- Examine the pharmacists and nurses role of shared accountability in patient education and improving patient outcomes
- Optimise patient outcomes through safe, efficacious and cost-effective use of medications
- Obtain CME points by attending this congress
- Identify strategies for improving prescribing medicines in hospitals
- Drive the advancement of the technical, human and leadership competencies of pharmacists and pharmacy staff in complex and rapidly changing organisations
- Develop highly effective medication management strategies
- Attend a full day supply chain symposium to receive a broad set of perspectives and insights on some of the critical issues in Pharmaceutical supply chains
Registration Information Will be Available Soon...
Programme Details Will be Available Soon...
Wed, 23 Jun 2021 - Fri, 25 Jun 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109