FT Digital Health Summit Europe 2019
The FT Digital Health Summit, now in its fifth year, will answer these questions and many more as it explores ways to implement digital transformation and improve the impact of innovation. Discussion will delve deep into the constraints and opportunities and consider how patients, hospitals, providers, innovators, investors and regulators can work together to ensure that technology is efficient and consistent in meeting the evolving needs of patients and in sustaining high-value integrated care.
- Assess how patients are being empowered and further involved in the transformation of healthcare
- Hear how collaborations between pharma and big tech are enriching the commercial viability of digital health
- Meet and greet with the full array of industry stakeholders, from healthcare to technology, pharma to start-ups, regulation to government
- Identify solutions in overcoming cyber security threats in digital health
- Don’t get left behind - be part of a must-attend event mapping the continued transformation of healthcare
- FT Live has a reputation for delivering very senior board level audiences to attend a wide range of world class thought-leadership events across the globe for nearly 40 years.
- The FT Digital Health Summit Europe will be attended by:
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Healthcare Providers
- Medical Device manufacturers
- Health insurers
- Investment banks
- Hospital Management
Programme is available here!
Registration available online here!
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 - Fri, 30 Aug 2019
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 - Tue, 10 Sep 2019
Illinois, Chicago 60611
Tue, 10 Sep 2019 - Thu, 12 Sep 2019
Riyadh, Riyadh Province 12451
Tue, 10 Sep 2019 - Fri, 13 Sep 2019
England L3 4FP