European Cancer Congress 2015
- Executive Board of the Department of Internal Medicine - General Hospital - University Clinics
- Professor - University of Gothenburg
Individual Registration: Register Here
■ Individual registration is open
■ Read all about fees, payment, confirmation, replacements and cancellations
■ Please do not register group participants individually online – if you do so, your participants will NOT be considered as part of a group
Deadline’ refers to receipt of both registration form and payment
Regular Rate Deadline:
Late Rate Deadline:
Practicing Nurses/Radiotherapy Technicians Member
Non-member Practicing Nurses/Radiotherapy Technicians
All registration fees include local VAT
Day rate only on site 355 EUR / day
Discounted membership rates apply to individual members of the following associations: BIG, EACR, EANM, EANO, EAU, EBMT, ECL, EONS, EORTC, ESGO, ESMO, ESO, ESOP, ESSO, ESTRO, EUSOMA, Europa Donna, Europa UOMO, Euroskin, FAC, Myeloma Patients Europe, OECI, SIOPE, UICC. Stating association and membership number is obligatory.
Confirmation of ‘in training’ status from the Head of Department is required; the fee is only applicable for Master and PhD Students as well as for Residents in training
The patient advocate rate applies exclusively for individuals who are a member of a Patient Advocacy Organisation (proof of membership is required)
Group Registration: Register Here
group registration is possible for minimum 20 participants.
■ Below this number, group registration will not be possible. However, it is possible to register up to 19 participants individually online and pay for them in one global payment.Only one invoicewill then be issued.
■ Participants will receive an individual voucher with a barcode.
The group registration procedure must be followed for groups of 20 participants or more.
To register between 2 and 19 participants, please refer to the individual registration page. It is possible to register up to 19 participants individually online and pay for them in one global payment. Only one invoice will then be issued. Participants will receive an individual voucher with a barcode.
A group registration is possible for minimum 20 participants.
Full payment in Euro (€) must be received before the corresponding deadline to benefit from early, regular or late rate.
Provision of full details (name, profession, place of work, email and professional profiles) for each group participant is mandatory .
Group Registration Fees
Deadline: Receipt of both online registration and payment
09 April 2015
04 August 2015
18 September 2015
As of 19 September 2015
Group registration rate (per participant)
All registration fees include local 10% VAT
· Registration at the member rate or the patient advocate rate is only possible for individual registrations via the individual registration page and not as part of a group
- New funding models for accelerating progress against cancer
- Surgery for Bone Metastases: Indications, Techniques and Outcomes
- What We Know and What We Don't Know (Yet!) about Targeted Agents in Colorectal Cancer
- New Perspectives in Small Cell Lung Cancer
- The Role of Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer: Is the Target Changing?
- Dose Escalation or De-Escalation in Head and Neck Cancer?
- Surgery in Synchronous Oligometastatic Disease
- Online Information and Support: Benefits and Risks
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 - Fri, 20 Sep 2019
Barcelona, Catalunya 08004
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 - Sat, 21 Sep 2019
Ontario, Alliston L9R 1A4
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 - Mon, 23 Sep 2019
Orlando, Florida 32819
Sat, 21 Sep 2019 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019
Kissimmee, Florida FL 34746
Sat, 21 Sep 2019 - Tue, 24 Sep 2019
Syndey, NSW 2000
Sun, 22 Sep 2019 - Thu, 26 Sep 2019
United Arab Emirates
Mon, 23 Sep 2019 - Wed, 25 Sep 2019
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 - Sat, 28 Sep 2019
CO, Denver 80249