ESMO Breast Cancer Congress 2023
ESMO Breast Cancer 2023 will take place on 11-13 May 2023 in Berlin, Germany.
Cancer patients and their needs are at the heart of what we do – we are committed to advancing research and integrating it into the clinic to ensure better care for our patients.
We aim to deliver a comprehensive overview of all the practice-changing new data and to make sure it has a clear roadmap to the clinic.
We count on you to take part and we look forward to welcoming you once again to ESMO Breast Cancer, a multidisciplinary meeting where you will learn how to integrate innovation into your daily practice and improve patient care.
- To update your knowledge on the fast-developing field of breast cancer
- To understand recent developments in novel diagnostics, biomarkers and treatments in breast cancer
- To be updated on the role of antibody drug conjugates in HER2 non overexpressing breast cancers
- To be informed on new strategies for HER2 positive, luminal and triple negative breast cancers
- To understand special considerations for young patients with breast cancer
The ESMO Breast Cancer is a congress designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovation (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting) and care. It will be a multidisciplinary meeting with a global scope, involving top scientists.
Information will be Available Soon...
Sat, 11 Feb 2023 - Mon, 13 Feb 2023
United Arab Emirates
Sun, 19 Feb 2023 - Wed, 22 Feb 2023
San Antonio, Texas 78261
Sat, 25 Feb 2023 - Sun, 26 Feb 2023